Tuesday, August 20, 2013

NEW! 1st Grade Common Core Math "Badges"

As promised, I've uploaded my first grade common core "merit badges" to my TPT Store!

Motivate your students to master each standard of the Common Core by working for badges! There is a badge for each Common Core standard. When a student masters the "I Can" checklist, he/she earns the badge. Post badges on paper or felt vests and sashes (easy tutorials included), or charts. Makes a great hallway display, assessment tool, and parent resource!

Included:

-Merit Badges (one for each Common Core standard)
-"I Can.../I Know..." checklists in child-friendly (or parent-friendly!) language.
-Tables correlating the badges to the standards and "I Can.../I Know..." statements.
-Classroom posters with all badges for each competency
-How to make a vest (with pictures)
-How to make a sash (with pictures)



















GET IT HERE!

Check out my other CCSS Badges:

    Kindergarten ELA
    Kindergarten Math

    1st Grade ELA
    1st Grade Math

    2nd Grade ELA: COMING SOON!
    2nd Grade Math: COMING SOON!

    3rd Grade ELA: COMING SOON!
    3rd Grade Math: COMING SOON!

    4th Grade ELA: COMING SOON!
    4th Grade Math: COMING SOON!

    5th Grade ELA: COMING SOON!
    5th Grade Math: COMING SOON!

Thanks for visiting!

-Brandi
A Peach for the Teach

No comments:

Post a Comment