Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January Currently!

Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade is hosting another Currently linky over at her blog! Check it out!


Here's mine!

 
Thanks to From the Pond for this cute font!

Listening: Whatever you do, don't buy movie theater style popcorn oil butter. You'll gain a million pounds. It's tooooooo good!

Loving: My digital pen is SO cool! It comes with awesome programs. I'm researching a lot on clip art but still feel a bit lost. Any tips are DEFINITELY welcome in the comments below! Thanks!

Thinking: My prediction is an early dismissal tomorrow and a snow day Friday. An extra long break this year, perhaps?

Wanting: I want to start with a fun, interactive bulletin board. I want to get some hands-on learning activites and more engaging things for my kiddos.

Needing: I definitely indulged this holiday season. I'm back to the gym and yoga studio this week! Any motivation is also welcome. I need some accountability with this!

Memory or Tradition: Usually, we spend NYE with friends, but this year, my fiance spent it at work on his second police shift. I'm so proud of him for having the courage to chase his dream! I was a little nervous, but he's smart, well-prepared, and ready for this.

What are you currently up to? Join Farley's link-up!

Also, check out the New Year's Resolution Linky I'm hosting:












Happy New Year!






Brandi
A Peach for the Teach

10 comments:

  1. Congrats to your fiance for following his dream! And I've been trying to figure out the whole clip art thing myself! Good luck...I haven't figured it out yet! :)

    Nicki
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have school this week? That stinks! Hopefully you get out early. Happy New Year to you and your family.

    http://aclassroomfullofsmiles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Mary, yup! We had just under 2 weeks off. Our first day off was the 22nd. Happy New Year to you and your family, as well! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Thanks, Nicki! I'm so proud of him.

    Haha! Have you tried a Wacom pen? I got mine for $69 on Amazon! It's awesome!! Check it out http://amzn.to/1hgQS4r I still haven't gotten the hang, but it's so much easier with the pen! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well great now I'm hungry for popcorn! Lol Be sure and thank your fiance for his role in keeping people safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Tammy- Popcorn wanting is contagious! How sweet of you to say that. Thank you. I definitely will. :)

      Delete
  5. Ohh, I love popcorn! I might have to try that kind. :) We do not go back until January 6th. I hope you get a little more time off. I hope your 2014 is awesome!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa, Andrea- You get a long break! When did school dismiss for you? Our first day off was the 22nd.

      Delete
  6. Interesting theme. Passing the link to our Special Needs lead teacher. Smiles, JG
    Smart Kids
    ABCs of Reading

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Jayne! Farley does the Currently blog link-up once a month. Keep checking back! Thanks! I'm excited to meet a new Special Needs teacher! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete